Feb 29, 2012

Welcome to Realistically Lovely


Welcome to Realistically Lovely. Real life, new obsessions and everything in between. I've been wanting to start this blog for a while now and finally with the help of @AlyssaZolna my dream has become a reality. This blog will encompass style in many different ways from current trends, designer looks for less, fashion items you see on your favorites shows and more.

To tell you a little about myself, my name is Lindsey Burton a twenty-something from a small New England town outside of Boston living in New York City. I work in finance but truely have a love for fashion and design.

Share this blog journey with me while I explore fashion, beauty, products, brands and whatever else may come. If you see something you like, have questions, or even suggestions for what you would like to see please email me at realisticallylovely@gmail.com, tweet me at @RealisticallyL, or like me on facebook at Realistically Lovely.

Hope you enjoy and welcome to the blog!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looks great!!! Looking forward to the posts to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you over on Cedar & Rush, so I thought I would come say hi! It's awesome having a way to document how far we've come. I hope you're having a great week! xo, Jess

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a sign you should start blogging again... Just. Saying.

    ReplyDelete