Apr 20, 2012

Inspiration: Tangerine and Chains

There are some things that I am currently stalking and obsessing over on-line and in stores right now. After the Shopbop 20% off sale, and a few other purchases in between, I need to take some time and think about my next "investment". Enter Pinterest. The other night while on Pinterest, I stumbled upon this photo and inspiration found here. I love everything about this picture from the color of the top, the jewelery and the flowing waves. The bracelet and watch she is wearing were actually just featured in my post found here. Below you can find the rest of the exact items from the picture, as well as a few complimentary pieces that I was inspired by. Enjoy!

INSPIRATION



REALITY

ASOS

Tory Burch


Me Too
J.Crew




Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo,

RL
Pin It

1 comment: