May 31, 2012

Ask and...

You shall receive. You may remember these shorts from an earlier post I wrote. I was stalking them for weeks and pretty much gave hope of them ever going on sale.That is, until my lovely friend Lauren told me they were on sale for 40% off on Net-A-Porter. Originally $220, these shorts are now almost half of what they were (not that I'm saying over $125 is a little much for shorts, but we all have our weaknesses).  Below you will find the shorts that I can't wait to wear this summer, and a few other cute finds I could not resist. 

Markus Lupfer




J.Crew


Madewell




What are your favorite shorts for this summer? Let me know in the comments section below!

xoxo,

RL Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I've been seeing those shorts on some bloggers lately and I have to agree I love them!!! That is so great you found them on sale:) LOVE YOUR BLOG!

    MacKenzie and Molly
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete