Jun 27, 2012

Newport Weekend Style

As you all know from my earlier post, this past weekend I went to Newport, Rhode Island. It was one of the best weekends I have had in such a long time. It was relaxing, fun and overall just a nice way to spend the weekend. Sometimes living in New York City gets to be overwhelming, so I will take any excuse to get out when I can. I tried to take some pictures this weekend but someone (no names will be mentioned) forgot to charge the camera, so please excuse the iPhone pictures. Below you will find some outfit pictures, as well as pictures I took during my time in Newport. Enjoy!

Second beach

Dinner outfit

Best beer ever

View from dinner at the Black Pearl

Top: Boutique (old)
Shorts: J.Crew (on sale!)
Shoes: Tory Burch
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Jewelery: Baublebar, Michael Kors, ASOS, David Yurman, Kiel James Patrick

What are your summer go to outfits? Let me know in the comments section below!

xoxo,

RL

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment