Jul 17, 2013

The Best iPhone Cases

J.Crew (iPhone 5)
Rifle Paper Co.
Rifle Paper Co (NYC themed!)

J.Crew (iPhone 4)





We all are constantly on our phones right? So what better way to make a statement than with an amazing iPhone case. I need to desperately get an upgrade to an iPhone 5 due to the slow speed of my iPhone 4 (I know, big problem), so I have been on the hunt to get the perfect case. My personal favorite is the grey studded J.Crew case. Can you believe it's J.Crew?

Which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments section below.

Don't forget to follow this blog by connecting on Google (located on the right side of the blog) so you never miss out on updates, contests, and more! You can also follow me on Facebook for more up to date purchases by clicking here.

xoxo,

Lindsey


Pin It

1 comment: