Aug 8, 2013

Fashion Trend: Baseball Caps


Fashion Trend: Baseball Caps
Click HERE to view these hats and more


Whether it be seeing this trend on the NYC streets or reading it on fashion blogs, I am seeing baseball caps everywhere. These aren't your normal team sport oriented baseball caps either (while I still love those); these are made for the fashion forward girl who may want to edge up an outfit or simply cover a bad hair day. I think a hat can be a perfect addition to an outfit. J.Crew recently came out with a few perfect baseball caps for fall that I am dying over. Which one is your favorite? Let me know in the comments section below!

Xoxo,

Lindsey
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I love the detailed cap :)

    Hunter
    preponabudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been much of a hat person but in the summer when it's really hat, a trendy baseball cap might be just the trick!
    xx lexi @ glitter, inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you blogged about this! I'm a HUGE hat fan!! Your blog is adorable.

    www.fASHionatelyMe.com

    ReplyDelete