Aug 13, 2013

Perfect Blog Cards & Card Holder


Clare Vivier
Tiny Prints



For those of you who follow me on twitter or instagram know, I had been looking for the perfect business card publisher. I asked around to a few bloggers (thanks Carly!) and did my own research. This is where I found Tiny Prints. I don't know if it is the cute elephant that caught my eye or the amazing customer service, but they truly helped me design the perfect business card.

What is a good business card without the perfect place to put it though, right? That is where Clare Vivier came into play. I love her clutches and I absolutely love this mini version I purchased to hold my business cards.

Do you have blog business cards? What do you use to hold your cards?
xx,

Lindsey
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment