Sep 19, 2013

Blog Suggestions Welcome



Hello my lovely readers!

Today is a day where I am asking YOU for a favor. With the help of Fabulous K, I am working on my blog redesign and would love to hear any suggestions about content you would like to see, things you think would improve my site, and any other suggestions are welcome! Every single one of your posts means the world to me, and I truly appreciate all of your support. This blog is meant to share my ideas and connect with all of you. I hope in the coming months, as my blog evolves, you all will give me your input and continue your support.

Thanks everyone! Please let me know what you think! Don't forget to follow me on Google Friend Connect on the right of the page.

xx,
Lindsey

PS - I had to give you a few thank you links! If you are looking for anything at J.Crew use the SHOPFALL for 25% off plus free shipping. If you are in NYC, these events are going on at Bloomingdale's tonight and this week. Also, did you see Kerry Washington on the cover of Glamour?! Hello girl crush, and hello amazing dress from Lulu's that is similar to the one Kerry is rocking on the cover. Obsessed and need to get immediately!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is always a tough decision! There are so many layouts and designs you can pick, but it all depends on what color theme you want. I love the whole light pink you have going on and I would do gold details especially for the social media buttons. Hopefully my opinion can help :)


    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly did my site as well, and I love the layout and look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just followed your blog! It really is quite "lovely" :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete