Mar 16, 2012

Brands I Love: BaubleBar

BaubleBar was first introduced to me a few months back while scrolling through the pages of InStyle magazine. I saw this trendy, bold necklace that caught my eye and when I looked to see who designed it, I was shocked to find a $36 price tag attached. I had to go to this website right away to find out more information. Not only did I see that necklace, but I found pages of beautiful rings, bracelets, earrings and more. The ladies that started this company are Harvard Business School grads, so they are smart to say the least. Check out this affordable, stylish website and get $10 off your first order by clicking here.

Tribal Mosaic Necklace



Aqua Boho Drops



Rosebud Necklace

Ribbon Stud Earrings

Sea-Foam Cable Necklace
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the sea-foam cable necklace! All of these options are great! and just checked out Bauble Bar, great pick!

    ReplyDelete