Mar 31, 2012

Colored Denim

Last year colored denim started to appear on the runway and in stores. While this trend was initially deemed solely for the slim, now it is encouraged to be worn by all shapes and sizes. I was shy to the trend at first, but I think this season I will buy my first colored denim. If you read my blog, you will know I encourage to go less expensive when starting to embrace a trend. That way you are seeing how comfortable you are with it, what works with your body, and overall not making too big of an investment. There are high end colored denim of course, but you can find these pants in almost any store it seems now. Here are various price points and choices for colored denim. I can't wait to buy my first pair!

Found at Target: Click here to purchase


Found at Gap: Click here to purchase





Both these items can be found at J.Crew. Click here for the first and here for the second pair.



Do you own colored denim? If so what brand and color?


xoxo,

RL
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I cant stop buying colored denim! I love it! J. Crew has some great colors as well as Gap. And a little more expensive, but Rag and Bone has some awesome colors too!

    ReplyDelete