Mar 29, 2012

What I Bought: Asos

For those of you who haven't heard of ASOS before, it is a great on-line website that has trendy fashion for lower prices (and free shipping!). What I personally love about this site, is when you find something you like, you can actually watch a model walk the runway with it to see how the dress will move. Time and time again, I have seen items I love on this website but have never actually purchased anything. I finally took the plunge when they had a 20% off sale the other day. All items below combined came in around $100 - which for all that, is a great deal. Here are the items I purchased at Asos.
ASOS Pack of Three Enamel Zig Zag Rings





ASOS Striped Knitted Dress

ASOS 'L' Mini Initial Adjustable Ring






 ASOS Blouse With Pintuck And Drop Collar




 Have you ever purchased items at Asos? If so, let me know how your experience was and/or what items you purchased!

xoxo,

RL Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love ASOS. It has great options for new years eve dresses! I get a bit nervous about the UK sizing but so far everything I've ordered through them has fit.

    ReplyDelete