Mar 22, 2012

What I Bought: Zara

Happy Thursday! Now not to go all nerdy on you, but I was reading an article the other day on retail companies and the company who owns Zara, Inditex, reported enormous profit growth. Bringing it back to the fashion side of things, basically this means Zara as a company is doing well, real well. As a consumer I have noticed this tenfold. I used to go into Zara once a month and see the occasional clothing item I liked. Recently, every time I go I see numerous items I like and I have to hold myself back. And by hold myself back, I mean not buying that blouse I loved for a week or so, and then caving. I have bought a lot of things at Zara lately and here are some of my purchases that proved already to be wise investments, by clothing standards.




Chanel inspired blazer that puts any outfit together. I wore this to work with a dress, then after work, threw on some skinny jeans and a white t-shirt for a more casual evening look. 





I got this in white with black polka dot. I am all about the blouse that looks cute for work and can transition with some jeans and flats. 






Zara Cropped Work Pants



Obviously I enjoy these as you know from my recent post. These were both recent purchases with the double cloth trousers bought in black and navy. 








What are recent items you have purchased? Are there any specific item you purchased from Zara?

xoxo,

Realistically Lovely
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love Zara! I saw that jacket in there a few days ago, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute finds :) you know I love those pants too!

    ReplyDelete