Apr 17, 2012

Take it to the Max

You can't beat a good maxi. Whether it be a maxi skirt or maxi dress, both bring that wow effect. There were so many times when I almost bought a maxi dress last year, but I just didn't know how I could pull it off. When I say pull it off, I don't only mean the way it looked, but the right occassion to wear it on. Recenlty while I was shopping at J.Crew (shocker), I saw this beautiful stripped maxi dress. I feel in love, not only with the pattern and the gold button detail, but the price (under $100). I wore it on the plane recently and it was like wearing sweatpants (kinda). It is the ultimate comfortable piece that really puts a statement with minimal effort. Maxi dresses and skirts are in this season. See below the options I am loving most right now.


J.Crew
This was my recent purchase and plane outfit. Flattering, comfortable and afordable.


 
Victoria Secret
This is a great option that is similiar to the one Blair wore in this post found here (skirt also comes in purple).


Ella Moss


Parker
Right now Shopbop has 20% for friends and family with the code: IntheFamily20. You can use this to purchase some of the items above.

Do you own any maxi items, if so what?

xoxo,

RL Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment