May 21, 2012

Brands I Love: Kiel James Patrick

Recently I discovered a brand and product I love: Kiel James Patrick. When I first stumbled upon their website found here, I was in love with the preppy New England style I saw. The reason why the bracelets are so close to home is, as a child I used to go to Nantucket every summer and while there, I shared these rope bracelets with my friends. I haven't seen or thought about them in years. KJP has brought these "friendship bracelets" back in a more classic and adult friendly style. I ordered mine right away and it arrived Friday. Below you will find pictures of the bracelet itself, as well as the detailed packaging that made opening it just as exciting as getting it.

 







There are so many great bracelets on their website. Do you have a favorite?

xoxo,

RL
Pin It

1 comment: