May 18, 2012

Inspiration: New England Prep

Blame it on the warm weather, my excitement to spend Memorial Day weekend at my family's new Cape house, or the recent discovery of my new favorite blog Classy Girls Wear Pearls, but I have been loving anything preppy and nautical inspired lately. The summer always brings out my inner prepster and I am not ashamed of it. To jump start the weekend and the amazing weather that is coming our way, find below many inspirations that I am admiring that bring out that classy, preppy style that we all know we secretly (or in my case openly), love.


J.Crew

J.Crew


BaubleBar
Hurry they are only $10 today!

Lilly
Usually not a huge fan of Lilly Pulitzer but these shorts and the dress below, I love.

Lilly

Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo,

RL Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment