May 8, 2012

Spring Jackets

Being as it is the beginning of May, we are slowly transitioning from a time of cooler climates to warmer ones (thank goodness). This means that we can finally get rid of our winter coats for the season and embrace a lighter shell to keep us a little warmer on those chilly spring days. There are so many coats I have been eyeing this season. I recently purchased this coat so I am afraid that while I love all the items I listed below, I have reached my jacket allotment for this season, unless an amazing sale comes my way. A girl can dream (or stalk on-line) can't she? Find below great coats to help you transition into spring.



Forever 21

Burberry




What is your favorite coat for spring? Let me know in the comments section below!

xoxo,

RL
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that F21 yellow coat! www.casualglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete