May 7, 2012

Be A Little Shady

With the warmer temperatures coming, now is a better time than ever to rock a good pair of shades. While investing in a nice pair is usually my advice, recently I have changed my ways. I was stopping by Forever 21 the other day (which can be very hit or miss) and I found an amazing pair for under $6 found below. I am obsessed. They have a look about them that is not cheap, and they even have a pretty decorative interior. While the cheaper shades I purchased are awesome, I still can't help myself when I see an expensive pair that do what the cheaper pair cannot. Below you will find sunglasses I love in all price points because, you really can never have too many pairs of sunglasses, right?

Gucci

Ray-Ban

Forever 21


What are your favorite sunglasses? Do you have any that you are eyeing for the summer? Let me know in the comments section below!

xoxo, 

RL

Pin It

1 comment: