May 3, 2012

White Blazers

Who said you can't wear white before labor day? I would like to think that many of us have dismissed this saying and have fully embraced a powerful white item in the days, weeks and months before and/or after labor day. One item that I am currently craving is a white blazer. A white blazer with the right cut, length, and shoulder can turn a boring outfit into a powerful statement. Even though the color white is not that exciting by itself, with its crisp and straight lines it can make you stand out. I have my eye on a few white blazers, but have yet to decide on the exact one for this season. Here are some of the white blazers I am loving right now.


ASOS


Zara


Rebecca Minkoff


Zara
I own this in a different color and I know this isn't exactly white (its more an off white) - I love it so much.




Do you own a white blazer? If so where did you get yours? Let me know below in the comments section!


xoxo,

RL

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I do! I've had mine for a few years now, but it's still going strong in my rotation!

    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete