Jul 19, 2012

C.Wonder Sale!

Hello all! I feel like every post I begin with, sorry for the lack of posting. I think I have been in my apartment a total of 3 nights this whole summer. Anyway, I am so excited because this weekend I am celebrating my birthday which falls on a Monday this year unfortunately. Lots to look forward to and hopefully new posts, including outfit posts, to come. 

I wanted you all to know that right now C.Wonder is having a 50% off all sale items (in stores and online). I just picked up 3 items that would have cost me $140 and it only cost $35! You really can't be that. The code for the additional 50% off is: HOTHOTHOT. If you are late to the game and wondering, who is C.Wonder?! ... it is none other than Tory Burch's ex-husband, Christopher Burch. The preppy, classic style mimics that of Tory Burch at a fraction of the cost. Check out below the items I picked up at the C.Wonder sale. Click here to be brought to all the great sale items. 



Are there any great items you found on sale? Let me know in the comments section below!

xoxo,

RL Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I kind of giggled that Tory Burches ex-husband has knocked off her style in a cheaper way!

    ReplyDelete