Jul 11, 2012

Style Crush: Sequins and Stripes

We all have a fashion crush. Someone who we look to emulate and dress more like, who's fashion sense is very similar to our own. Well for me, that is Liz from Sequins & Stripes.  She posted a picture on Instagram the other day of an adorable outfit of which I had all the ingredients to imitate. I've said this before, but it is so fun when you see an outfit someone has on that you not only love, but that you have items in your closet already that can make it your own. Below you will find Liz's cute outfit, and my own re-creation. 


Liz of Sequins&Stripes

Top: American Apparel
Skirt: J.Crew
Shoes: F21 (old)
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, BaubleBar, Kiel James Patrick

Have you ever imitated a blogger's outfit? If so, who? Let me know below!

xoxo,

RL Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm so flattered! Your outfit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done it yet but I have a board on pinterest for just this type of thing!

    ReplyDelete