Aug 28, 2013

The Perfect Coffee Table Books



There is nothing better than the perfect pairing of coffee table books. What makes your actual coffee table look more appealing, and give it a focus of interest, than stacking a few inspiration books for all to see. Recently, I had purchased some coffee table books that had caught my eye from various stores, but I needed more!

One Kings Lane has an AMAZING sale going on today for coffee table books. You can also get 30% off your order today with the code: ENDOFSUMMER13. Not a member of One Kings Lane? Sign up for free HERE today to score this deal. Check out the coffee table books I scored with 30% off (plus the original discount) above!

What are some coffee table books you own? How else do you decorate your coffee table? Let me know below!

Happy Wednesday!

xx,
Lindsey


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Such cute coffee table books. I'd love to have one from my favorite vacation spots so I can pretend I'm there when I'm home. The Kate Spade one looks super fun too!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete