Aug 5, 2013

What to Buy: Computer vs. Camera

What to Buy: Computer vs. Camera

 
So this upcoming week in Massachusetts (where I am from originally and where I am going for the weekend) we have two days of tax free spending. This is great when you want to purchase a big item and save that little extra. I know I have posted about what camera you all use, but now what is in question is do I purchase the camera or a new computer? My computer sadly does not work unless plugged in so I need one desperately. As of now I am fine with using my iPhone, iPad and work computer as back up's. What do you think is the smarter purchase?

Help Please!

xoxo,

Lindsey
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is a hard one! Did you decide? I say go with the camera. Once your computer dies, you will buy one anyways :) A camera took my blog to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete