Apr 23, 2012

Weekend Style

This weekend I kept it casual and rocked some new purchases I have been dying to wear, but haven't yet had the opportunity for. For me, I like to make purchases of items I would wear both at work and outside of work to get a better return on my investment. This weekend I wore some work appropriate statement necklaces, some gingham, and my new favorite coat from Zara (not as work appropriate, but I will be wearing this as often as I can). Here is an instagram snapshot of a weekend outfit. What are you wearing on the weekends?


Top: J.Crew (similar here)
Jacket: Zara (recently purchased in stores, similar item - minus gold zipper detail - here)
Necklace: J.Crew (borrowed c/o Alyssa Zolna)
Items not shown - Pants: J Brand
Shoes: Tory Burch Reva Flats


To my readers, would you be interested in more outfit posts? If so, let me know.

xoxo,

RL
Pin It

2 comments: