Aug 30, 2013

Hunter x Rag&Bone Collaboration




Who doesn't love Hunter boots? I have a classic black pair that I have worn through snowstorms, monsoons, and mud pits {thank you Governor's Ball}. While I love the classic look, I died a little when I saw the collaboration Hunter was having with Rag&Bone. How amazing are these?




These are available here for pre-order for $295. A little pricey, but worth the investment. What do you think of this awesome collaboration? Are there any other boots you are lusting over for fall? Let me know in the comments section below!

xx,
Lindsey



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I just love the collaboration!

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the two-toned pattern, very unique. It stands out from the typical Hunter boot!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete