Sep 30, 2013

Around Here Lately

To my lovely readers - I am alive, I promise! A lot of things have been going on lately and I cannot wait to share all of it with you. I apologize that I did not post last week but once you hear all of the updates, I'm sure you will understand {you guys are so understanding}. The above quote really sums up how I am feeling about all the wonderful chaos that has been going on.

I am SO happy fall is here and the weather could not be more perfect. I was in Boston this past weekend and had the best time catching up with friends and basking in the sun. I am going to Boston again this weekend for my sister-in-law's baby shower {congrats Hans and Jaimie!} and expect to see some great foliage.

How have you been enjoying the fall so far? What have you spent your weekends doing?

xx,
Lindsey Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I can't believe today is the last day of September! I have just been going to some football games, visiting friends, and enjoying the lovely fall weather!

    Lauren,
    http://atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is officially here but I'm so glad it's still been warm out, Im not ready for winter. I was able to get outside to Vermont this weekend and take a gondola to the top of a mountain. It was perfect to see the fall foliage. Sounds like you had a great weekend too!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, cannot wait to learn more about what you have been up to! Ready for the cooler weather and cozy sweaters - we are having a bit of an Indian Summer here in Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you've been having a great time!! I'm so happy it's fall :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Boston.It's one of my favorite cities. If I didn't love San Francisco more, I'd move there in a heart beat. :) Love that quote too, btw. It's so true... most of the time we have to work hard for our luck!

    Jules of Canines & Couture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quote.

    xo,
    Adalia
    sequinsandflorals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete