Aug 21, 2013

J.Crew 25% Off

J.Crew 25% Off

As always, J.Crew impresses us with their fall collection which debuted on Pinterest this week. The trends according to J.Crew for the fall are colors, camo, sporty and leather. All of these, I can definetly get behind (especially leather details). Right now J.Crew is offering 25% off with the code FALLSTYLE. Above are the items I am lusting over. Yes I know, the same top is there twice (I can't decide which color to get).

Which item(s) above should I invest in for fall? Are there any other items at J.Crew you are craving? Let me know in the comments below.

xx,
Lindsey

PS - If you loved my post on
baseball hats - you can now get these for 25% off! Don't miss out.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I really like the red long sleeve jeweled top! Definitely a good investment :)

    Hunter
    www.preponabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I really like your blog - I nominated you for The Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://crazynypostgradlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-liebster-award-blogger-edition.html

    Congrats! :)

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete